Here's a yummy lunch idea for you! This combination of rice pasta and tuna, with hints of cucumber, onion, and celery adds some additional healthy filling to satisfy your stomach, leaves your taste buds and your hunger satisficed.
112g of Organic Brown Rice Pasta
2 Organic Celery Stalks, Diced
1/2 Organic English Cucumber, Diced
1 Small Organic Red Onion, Diced
2 Tbsp of Organic Avocado Oil Mayo
2 Cans of Tuna
1. Place a pot with 6 cups on the stove top and bring to a boil
2. Once the water is boiling add in the brown rice pasta.
3. While the pasta is cooking combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Once the pasta is ready, drain and rinse it.
5. Add it to the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
Fat: 14 g
Carbs: 53 g
Protein: 32 g
Total Calories: 463 Calories
2022 (C) Kaela Rae Vance LPCCS, LLC