Nothing is more refreshing than a fresh salad of some super healthy ingredients! I've mentioned it countless times, but Kale is amazing for your body, including your mental health. Kale is not only one of the most nutrient-dense vegetables on the planet, but it's also been shown to improve mental health. Additionally, eating cranberries helps keep your thinking sharp and your brain healthy. Furthermore, Avocados are rich in stress-relieving B vitamins and heart-healthy fat that may help to lessen anxiety.
240g of Organic Chicken Breast
6 Cups of Organic Kale
1 Organic Apple
2 Cups of Organic Butternut Squash
2 Tbsp of Organic Cranberries
2 Tbsp of Organic Pumpkin Seeds
1 Tbsp of Organic Avocado Oil
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Place the chicken and the cubed butternut squash in separate dishes and bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until they are done.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the rest of the salad by washing and chopping the kale and apple.
4. Once the chicken is ready use a fork to shred it.
5. Combine everything in a bowl and top with cranberries, pumpkin seeds, and avocado oil.
Fat: 24 g
Carbs: 78 g
Protein: 37 g
Total Calories: 615 Calories
2022 (C) Kaela Rae Vance LPCCS, LLC