Nothing like a healthy and yummy salad packed for a quick lunch at work! And this salad has the benefits of not only being good for your body, but also good for your mind. Adding spinach to your diet is a simple way to reduce inflammation and improve your mood. Additionally, spinach is a good source of magnesium, iron and folate. Magnesium is one of the most important minerals for mental health, as it helps to regulate mood, stress levels and anxiety.
240g of Organic Chicken Breast
6 Cups of Organic Spinach
2 Cups of Organic Strawberries, Quartered
1 Organic Avocado, Diced
1/2 Cup of Organic Goat Cheese
2 Tbsp of Organic Balsamic Vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 400F°.
2. Bake the chicken breast in the oven for 25 minutes or until internal temperature is 165F/75C.
3. Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl place the spinach at the bottom, then add the strawberries, the avocado, and goat cheese.
4. Once the chicken is done, either shred it with two forks or dice it and add it to the bowl.
5. Top with balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Fat: 22 g
Carbs: 28 g
Protein: 34 g
Total Calories: 425 Calories
2022 (C) Kaela Rae Vance LPCCS, LLC