Here's a light, but tasty entrée for you! Lettuce is a good substitute for what most would consider to be normal - buns, bread, tortillas, etc. The lettuce is obviously a much healthier option that those, but it also provides a light and refreshing delivery method for this delicious protein. Furthermore, Sesame Oil has an amino acid called Tyrosine, which has been shown to boost Serotonin, which can help fight feelings of stress and depression.
1 Tbsp of Sesame Oil
340g of Organic Ground Beef
2 Tbsp of Tamari Sauce
1 Head of Organic Iceberg Lettuce
1 Organic Carrot, Shredded
2 Tbsp of Sesame Seeds
1. Place a pan on medium heat and add the sesame oil.
2. Cook the ground beef until well done.
3. Once the beef is done add in the Tamari sauce, salt, and pepper.
4. Create taco shells with iceberg leaves, and add the beef.
5. Top with shredded carrots and sesame seeds.
Fat: 24 g
Carbs: 9 g
Protein: 38 g
Total Calories: 443 Calories
2022 (C) Kaela Rae Vance LPCCS, LLC