Sat, Nov 18|
Specific Location Emailed After RSVP
November 18, 2023 - Prepare & Enrich Workshop (Lunch Provided, CEUs Available)
Are you dedicated to supporting couples in building stronger and long-lasting relationships? Don't miss our upcoming workshop where you can become a certified Prepare & Enrich Facilitator. Join us for this workshop in Dublin, Ohio. Lunch Included and CEUs available. Register before 11/1/2023!
Time & Location
Nov 18, 2023, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM EST
Specific Location Emailed After RSVP, Dublin, OH, USA (Specific location at time of RSVP)
About the event
Are you dedicated to supporting couples in building stronger and long-lasting relationships? Are you eager to acquire invaluable skills that can enhance your professional practice? Join Olga Prokopyuk, MFT, of Silver Birch Tree Therapy, your host and presenter, in this engaging training, where you can become a certified Prepare & Enrich Facilitator. Register before 11/1/2023!
About Prepare & Enrich:
Prepare & Enrich is the gold standard in relationship assessment, trusted by professionals worldwide for over 35 years. This comprehensive tool empowers you to make a significant impact on couples' lives by identifying their strengths and growth areas, enabling them to thrive in their journey together. Whether you are a counselor, clergy member, therapist, or any professional working with couples, Prepare & Enrich is a must-have addition to your toolkit.
Here's what to Expect:
- Prepare Couples: Learn how to guide couples through the assessment process, setting the foundation for their journey towards a stronger, more fulfilling relationship.
- Interpret Insights: Gain insights into the assessment results and develop the ability to identify strengths and areas for growth in couples' relationships.
- Give Personalized Feedback: Master the art of providing personalized feedback to couples, fostering open and constructive discussions.
- Initiate Meaningful Discussions: Discover techniques to initiate meaningful conversations that encourage couples to explore their feelings, needs, and desires.
- Facilitate Skill-Building Exercises: Acquire the skills to facilitate relationship-building exercises that will empower couples to develop essential life skills for a lifelong partnership.
Prepare & Enrich boasts over 40 years of research validation, solidifying its status as the most trusted and comprehensive relationship assessment tool available today. This assessment has been proven to decrease the risk of divorce by a remarkable 30%, making it a powerful tool for relationship professionals (1). It is not only divorce prevention but also relationship enhancement. Studies show that Prepare & Enrich increases relationship skills and satisfaction significantly (2).
Prepare & Enrich is one of the most researched assessment tools, mentioned in over 1,200 peer-reviewed journal articles. The worldwide Prepare & Enrich network comprises over 200,000 Certified Facilitators from various professional backgrounds, ensuring the widest possible reach and impact. Over 4 million couples have taken the Prepare & Enrich assessment, a testament to its effectiveness and relevance.
Don't miss this opportunity to transform your practice, help couples thrive, and reduce the risk of divorce. Join us at our upcoming workshop on and take a significant step towards becoming a certified Prepare & Enrich Facilitator. Your expertise can make a world of difference in couples' lives.
- Six hours of comprehensive training on the P&E method and assessment.
- Become a P&E Facilitator; including P&E facilitator login w/ one free assessment.
- CEU credit available (see P&E CEU Guide for more info).
Itinerary, Saturday, November 18, 2023, from 8:30am-3:30pm:
- 8:00am - Doors Open, Check-In, & Social Time (Coffee and light breakfast-type snack available).
- 8:30am-8:40am - Welcome, Introductions, and Overview of the Day.
- 8:40am-9:00am - Section 1: Overview of Prepare & Enrich.
- 9:00am-9:15am - Section 2: Online Administration of Prepare & Enrich.
- 9:15am-9:40am - Section 3: Facilitator Report and Providing Feedback.
- 9:40am-9:55am - Break & Social Time.
- 9:55am-10:20am - Section 4: Couple Typology and Strength & Growth Areas.
- 10:20am-10:45am - Section 5: Overall Satisfaction, Idealistic Distortion, and Relationship Dynamics.
- 10:45am-11:10am - Section 6: Commitment, Abuse, and Personal Stress Profile.
- 11:10am-11:35am - Section 7: Standard Report Pages.
- 11:35am-12:35pm - Lunch Break & Social Time (McAlisters Deli, you may make an entrée selection when you RSVP).
- 12:35pm-1:00pm - Section 8: Couple and Family Maps.
- 1:00pm-1:25pm - Section 9: SCOPE Personality Profile.
- 1:25pm-1:50pm - Section 10: Working with Stepfamilies.
- 1:50pm-2:05pm - Break & Social Time.
- 2:05pm-2:30pm - Section 11: Working with Conflicted and Devitalized Couples.
- 2:30pm-2:45pm - Section 12: Next Steps (Participants complete Registration Forms).
- 2:45pm-3:30pm - Q & A.
- 3:30pm - Event Conclusion.
About the Workshop Host & Presenter - Olga Prokopyuk, MFT:
Olga is the owner and therapist of Silver Birch Tree Therapy. The Birch Tree is often thought of as a pioneer because it will root where no other trees have dared to before. Seeking out therapy can be scary, overwhelming and dark. Olga helps clients navigate the new territory they find themselves in to help them see hope, courage, adaptability, love, strength, renewal and growth. She is especially passionate about working with couples and watching them thrive. Whether they are recently engaged and want to build a strong foundation, or have been married for a while but feel like something is missing, Olga loves to help them find strategies to enhance their relationship. Olga is an eclectic therapist, using a combination of therapeutic interventions to best meet her client’s needs. She believes the couple is able to make the most progress when they have personalized tools to aid them. Specifically with couples, Olga utilizes both Prepare & Enrich and the Gottman Method to guide her work. Her approach is also guided by the following quote “In order to work on your relationship, there has to be a strong desire to do so and the ability to be open to new ideas and new behaviors.” - Irina Firstein.
Register before 11/1/2023!
Food & Beverage:
- A light snack and bottled water will be provided to attendees at the begining of the workshop.
- McAlisters Deli will be provided to attendees at a lunch break during the workshop (you may make an entrée selection when you RSVP).
Dublin, Ohio. Specific location shared at time of RSVP. Be sure to check your email after submitting your RSVP. If you do not receive your confirmation email with additional event details, please email email@example.com
Please note, event space is limited. So please only register if you are committing to attend. Obviously things come up, so if you discover after registration that you're unable to be present, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can release your spot to anyone else who would like to attend. Failing to let us know may result in you being unable to attend future events. Due to supplies necessary for the workshop, we are unable to cancel RSVPs and refund registration less than 14 calendar days prior to the workshop.
Please note, RSVP is required for this event, we're unable to accomodate walk-in guests due to seating and catering limitations. Full event policy can be found here.
Questions about this event?
Reach out via email at email@example.com
Event Sponsorship or Presenter Opportunities:
If you would like to help host future events or be considered as a presenter at a future event, please reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stanley, Amato, Johnson & Markman, 2006
- Larson, J.H., Vatter, R.S., Galbraith, R.C., Holman, T.B. & Stahmann, R.F. (2007), Knutson, L. & Olson, D.H. (2003), Worthington, E.L., McCullough, M.E., Shortz, J.L., Mindes, E.J., Sandage, S.J. & Chartrand, J.M. (1995)
RSVP for the workshop, lunch is provided.$195.00Sale ended