When you eat healthily, you simply feel better. It's impressive how eating something healthy can provide long lasting mental health benefits. Turns out, when you take care of your body, you're taking care of your brain too! But, more specifically, this dish is served on a base of Zucchini, which helps your brain because Zucchini is rich with Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B6 is known for its stimulatory effect on serotonin and norepinephrine – the happy hormones.
4 Organic Zucchinis
225g of Organic Ground Beef
1/2 Cup of Organic Yellow Onion
2 Organic Cloves of Garlic
1/4 Cup of Organic Tomato Paste
1 Tbsp of Organic Oregano
1/2 Tsp of Salt
1/4 Tsp of Pepper
1 Tsp of Organic Coconut Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Place a frying pan on medium heat with coconut oil.
3. Once the oil has melted add in the ground beef.
4. Once the ground beef is done, add in the tomato paste, onions, garlic, and seasonings.
5. While the ground beef is cooking, slice the zucchinis in halves and scoop out the flesh.
6. Place the zucchini boats on a baking sheet with parchment paper and stuff with the beef mixture.
7. Bake for 25 minutes.
8. Top with fresh basil if desired.
Fat: 19 g
Carbs: 21 g
Protein: 25 g
Total Calories: 361 Calories
2022 (C) Kaela Rae Vance LPCCS, LLC